Ventana Surgical Center is pleased to provide the highest quality patient care for you and your family. Your care begins by completing a pre-surgical assessment.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, A TEXT MESSAGE AND/OR EMAIL WILL BE SENT TO YOU WITH A LINK TO CLICK ON, IN ORDER TO COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE PRE-SURGICAL ASSESSMENT.
(This assessment is for your procedure at Ventana Surgical Center and must be completed in addition to your surgeon’s assessment.)
Please complete your medical history online as soon as you receive the link via email and/or text.
After you complete your medical history, our Pre-Surgical Assessment nurse will be able to access the information you entered online. This information will assist the nurse in preparing the documentation for your surgery. If you are unable to enter your information online, a nurse will call you to complete your health history.
BEFORE starting to complete your assessment, please gather the following information:
- The names, addresses, phone numbers of your physicians
- A list of all medications you are taking, dosage and frequency
- A list of surgical procedures you have ever had and the dates of those procedures
Text Message/Email Notification Process:
- You will receive a text message or email containing a unique link that is connected ONLY to your upcoming procedure—you will not be asked to create an account.
- You can complete the survey on a computer, tablet or mobile phone
- When you receive the email reminder, the subject line will display “About your Upcoming Appointment.”
- You can expect the Pre-Surgery Assessment to take approximately 15-30 minutes to complete.
- When will you receive the link to take your survey?
- You will receive reminders 1 week prior and 3 days and 1 day prior to the date of your procedure.
- If your procedure is scheduled less than one week before the date of your procedure you will receive a reminder 3 days and 1 day prior to the date of your procedure.